I found it on my hard drive - please check!

Catrin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony O'Neill" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Wendy Holt" <[log in to unmask]>; "Vicky Allen"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Tony O'Neill" <[log in to unmask]>;
"Tony Cooke" <[log in to unmask]>; "Steve Cowley - WSA IT"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Sandra Pearson (Pearson Insurance Services)"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Roger Monksummers" <[log in to unmask]>;
"RCS" <[log in to unmask]>; "Rachel Adkin" <[log in to unmask]>;
"Philipson, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>; "Peter Gammie"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Nigel Beard" <[log in to unmask]>; "Nicola
Hadley" <[log in to unmask]>; "Nicky Maxted"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Nick Bell" <[log in to unmask]>; "Min
Maxey" <[log in to unmask]>; "Marcus Taylor"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Lisa Leach"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Kathy Dudding"
<[log in to unmask]>; "John Ogbourne" <[log in to unmask]>; "John
Day" <[log in to unmask]>; "Jeff Billinger" <[log in to unmask]>; "Ingela
Persson" <[log in to unmask]>; "Helen O'Neill" <[log in to unmask]>;
"Gerry Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>; "Evelyne van Vliet"
<[log in to unmask]>; "English Self Cavy Club" <[log in to unmask]>;
"Doreen Petherick" <[log in to unmask]>; "Christine Fort"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Cavies" <[log in to unmask]>; "Catrin Alun"
<[log in to unmask]>; "Carol Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>; "Bryan
Mayoh" <[log in to unmask]>; <[log in to unmask]>; "Aylesbury
Flooring" <[log in to unmask]>; "Andre Theophilus"
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 7:02 PM
Subject: Fw: URGENT - Virus alert - I really do suggest you read the
instructions below and carry them out - experience suggests your PC may well
have this Virus

Tom
> and Roz Cunliffe <[log in to unmask]>; Nikolas Koll <[log in to unmask]>;
> Bryan Mayoh <[log in to unmask]>; Tony O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>; Graham
> Smith <[log in to unmask]>; Carol Tuxford <[log in to unmask]>;
> Peter Wilson <[log in to unmask]>; Geoff Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
> Sent: 31 May 2001 18:15
> Subject: Fw: URGENT - Virus alert - I really do suggest you read the
> instructions below and carry them out - experience suggests your PC may
well
> have this Virus

> may
> > > well