I did my first qualitative project when is was thirty (27 years ago) and
wrote Code-A-Text to overcome all the problems I encountered using pen and
paper with access only to mainframe computing.
Regards
Alan Cartwright

At 08:59 18/06/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>I first did qualitative research when I was fifty-four, and I used
>Atlas.ti with great pleasure on that project.
>
>Birrell Walsh

Alan Cartwright PhD
Developer Code-A-Text MultiMedia Products
Hon. Senior Lecturer Kent Institute of Medicine and Health Studies.
Email [log in to unmask]

CISAID: Powerful Multi-Media Software for Analysing Interviews and Dialogues.
CTANKS: Word processing, Recording, Transcription, Searching  and Report
Generation in a single user friendly package.

Information at
Code-A-Text Web Page <http://www.code-a-text.co.uk>