well I downloaded it onto a networked mac this morning - and I'm waiting for
tech support to arrive ahaha!

BUT do not panic - need the tech support to configure my firewall to allow
port access and to change my proxy server settings.  So the networked stuff
is complicated but in the meantime the program is perfectly serviceable as a
stand-alone - spent the day mapping away, so if you want to build up the
basic expertise go ahead.  However when you want to network the software I
would advise contacting tech support especially if you are on a proxy
server.

Sarah Delaney
Research Officer
Health Services Research Centre