From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Claus Willemer
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 4:39 AM
Subject: Q: Fugl-Meyer Stroke Assessment wanted!

Hello,
please help me to get the complete Fugl-Meyer Stroke Assessment!
I have the article:
The post stroke patient, Fugl-Meyer,A et al;scand j rehab med 7: 13-31, 1975
but it doesn´t help to try out this assessment with patients.
Either I would like to know, if you would recomand the whole  test or a part of it for acute stroke patients (within 24 hours after stroke). The test should be used for a research project comparing therapies with acute stroke patients.

Thank You very much,
Claus Willemer, PT

Stroke Unit, Neurologie
Klinikum Mannheim
Universitätskinikum Heidelberg
Theodor-Kutzner Ufer
Mannheim, Germany
Ferienklick.de - Jede Menge Urlaub auf einen Blick!
Hier geht's zu Ihrem Traumstrand: http://ferienklick.de/?PP=2-0-100-105-1