Hello All,
I am hopefully returning to university in spetember for my third and final
year of my Physio degree.
My dissertation topic is to investigate the effectiveness of the mitchell
relaxation technique compared to breathing exercises in the supported
sitting position by measuring heart rate pre and post intervention.
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get hold of a mitchell tape, or will
I have to make my own? Apparently mitchell tapes were sold around the time
the book 'simple relaxation' was around but this is now out of print.
Any suggestions?

H.R