I will be out of the office from 07/06/2001 until 11/06/2001.

I will respond to your message when I return. My mobile number is 07970 743
461.

For Teradata issues please contact Howard Bradley 2723
For Business Objects please contact Dave Sedgwick 2763
For Zendor Support issues please contact Gary Ramsay 2175
For Zendor development contact Helen Townley 2489

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may
contain privileged information and are intended for the
named addressee(s) only. They must not be distributed
without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and do not disclose, distribute
or retain this email or any part of it. Unless expressly stated,
opinions in this email are those of the individual sender
and not N Brown Group plc or any of its subsidiaries.
You must take full responsibility for virus checking this
email and any attachments.

Please note that the content of this email or any of its
attachments may contain data that falls within the scope
of the Data Protection Acts and that you must ensure that
any handling or processing of such data by you is fully
compliant with the terms and provisions of the Data
Protection Act 1984 and 1998.

N Brown Group plc. Registered office: 53 Dale Street,
Manchester, M60 6ES. Registered in England No.814103.