Dear all,

I posted a few messages last week, among them "8 questions" on the validity of
the theory of stress and continuum mechanics. After that, a large number of
readers visited my homepage. I received one complaint that the visitor could not
open my homepage. To my knowledge this was the first and only one, but I would
like to be sure. If there are more, would you please be so kind and send me a
private email.

Thank you,

Falk Koenemann

|  Dr. Falk H. Koenemann                             Aachen, Germany  |
|  Email: [log in to unmask]                 Phone: *49-241-75885  |
|  stress  elasticity   deformation of solids   plasticity    strain  |
|  The rain, it raineth on the Just                                   |
|  And on the Unjust fella.                                           |
|  But chiefly on the Just because                                    |
|  The Unjust stole the Just's umbrella.                              |