Hello everyone,

The next annual meeting of the Tectonic Studies Group will take place at
the University of Leicester during January 7-9th, 2002.  The meeting covers
ground-breaking research in structural geology and tectonics and is
broad-based, informal and non-thematic.  Normally, 200-300 participants
attend from the UK with strong additional representation from overseas.
All are welcome.  We will keep costs to a minimum to encourage
participation.

Registration for the conference will commence in late August, 2001.  The
registration deadline is November 1st.  All information about the meeting
will be posted on the TSG2002 website:

http://www.le.ac.uk/geology/meetings/tsg2002.html

We look forward to your participation!

Best wishes,

Dickson Cunningham, Richard England and Steve Temperley
Convenors, TSG2002

(please note, we are in the field for all of July and will not be able to
respond to any enquiries until August)

Dickson Cunningham
Orogenic Processes Group
Department of Geology