Dear ergonomists,

I'm looking for the following two papers published in Journal Of Occupational and Environmental Medecine. Because the University I work for has no subscription, I have no access to the full text version of those two papers.

J Occup Environ Med 2000 Aug;42(8):783-91
Video display terminal workstation improvement program: I. Baseline associations between musculoskeletal discomfort and ergonomic features of workstations.
Demure B, Luippold RS, Bigelow C, Ali D, Mundt KA, Liese B.
J Occup Environ Med 2000 Aug;42(8):792-7
Video display terminal workstation improvement program: II. Ergonomic intervention and reduction of musculoskeletal discomfort.
Demure B, Mundt KA, Bigelow C, Luippold RS, Ali D, Liese B.

Can anyone send me a copy of these two papers ? Thanks in advance.

You can send the copy to :
Jan Seghers
Laboratory of Ergonomics and Occupational Biomechanics
University of Leuven
Tervuursevest 101
3000 Leuven
BELGIUM

Kind regards,

Jan Seghers
Research Assistant & PhD Student
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Laboratory of Ergonomics and Occupational Biomechanics
Tervuursevest 101
3001 Leuven - BELGIUM
Telephone : +32 (0)16 329104
Fax work : +32 (0)16 329196