The FDP Euro BSL March 2001 will be on July 7... meet at 12 noon at the
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON UNION, MALET STREET, London WC1!

....March news update....

*** SOS!!
No we aren't stranded out at sea, we need YOU to help Save Our Stewards!  We
*urgently* need more stewards to help make sure the march runs smoothly.
Can you spare a few hours of your time on this very important Deaf day?
Please do email Wendy or David at [log in to unmask] or fax either 020
8861 4378 or 020 8868 9372 (you must be 18+) to offer your services! :)

.... AND PRESENTING ! ....

*** The OFFICIAL Pre-March Fundraising PARTY!

Back by very popular demand, the FDP London BSL March Group is organising...
Generation Game 2
WHEN? 6.30pm-2am, Friday 6th July
WHERE? Arsenal Tavern, Blackstock Road (corner) London N5 (Nearest tube -
Finsbury Park, 5 mins walk from British Rail Exit)

Just £5 per person of 8 in a team, or £3 for spectators

So get a team together, name it, and play the fun games to win prizes! See
who the best Deaf team is!
Full disability access
FUN NIGHT FOR ALL!

.... See the attached flyer and map for more info.

*** Please do pass this email to your friends!  The more marchers, the
merrier :) ***

**** Recognise British Sign Language now! ****

are now located at: