-----Original Message-----
From: The Disability-Research Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Fiona Wilson
Sent: 27 June 2001 18:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1994 World Conference on Special Needs Education

Hi from sunny London, England!
Does anyone know where I can access info about the Salamanca Declaration
after the 1994 UN World Conference on Special Needs?  I have tried
searching the archives of the UN but it hasn't come up with anything about
it so far.

I'm researching for my MSc dissertation which is to be something like:
'How can excluded Special Needs children be integrated/included/have
interface with mainstream education and students?' using a case study of
Special Games in El Salvador.  Any new sources or comments would be
welcomed, especially if they have to do with developing or 'southern'
contexts.

Thanks
Fiona
<><