Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:04:17 -0400
From: "Marsh,Beth" <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Thomas Baker' <[log in to unmask]>,
     Stuart Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "DCMI Usage Board (open Web archives - closed for posting)"
Subject: RE: DC-Ed as an Application Profile?

Tom

I have no problem w/ receiving documents and putting them up.  (This week
I'm unable to publish anything to the public web site as Harry is in Germany
right now).

And I'll be happy to post the availability of documents to the Usage Board
list.  Should they be reviewed before being published to the public web
site?

However, I don't think I'm the one to track what documents are required and
when they are due, so I would prefer that task be w/ you or someone else.

Beth