+cc: stu

I'd love an answer to this question. However, rather than discuss it
here, I suggest we simply ask Stu Weibel to supply us with an
answer. Discussion and debate can be useful, but I don't believe the
particular expertise concentrated on dc-architecture is best suited to
answering this question. Stu: does this seem reasonable? Could you
give an answer for this FAQ, to feed into the dc-arch docs?

What I would like to see on this list are some implementors claiming
victory w.r.t. the current proposed RDF/DCQ spec! Are we done yet? Hands
up anybody who feels they've got it implemented (in whole or part...).

Dan (still in catch-up mode...)