Dear Colleague

Our Inequalities Programme Officer is looking to audit our health promotion programmes for equalities content.  The purpose of the audit is to identify what we are doing well and where there may be room for development.

We would be interested in:

a) experience or examples of good practice in this area;

b) any audit tools used for this purpose.

Following this we would expect health promotion staff to develop individual action plans which will be monitored through our individual performance review process.

The audit is our way of trying to integrate inequalities' issues more closely into health promotion programmes.

We would additionally be interested in any other methods used to do this.

Thank you.

Leon Kaplan
Resources and Information Officer

Department of Health Promotion