Dear All,
While searching for literature on active tectonics/geomorphology/neotectonics, I came across a discussion posted on the net with absolutely no idea about the author or institution.  However, this discussion and the references therein are very useful for me but in spite of trying my best I have not been able to locate either the author or the full references.
Could anybody be kind enough to help me out either with the name of the author of this discussion or the details of the following references:

Phillips, 1993
Tanzhou, 1992
Veltri et al, 1996
Montgomery, 1996
Nikora, 1991

I am enclosing the discussion as it appears on the net as an attachment.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely
Mallickarjun Joshi
Department of Geology