Dear Prof. Ramsay,

Many thanks for your reply! This sounds like something I
could use. I enjoy using the earlier 2 volumes of this
series. Now that I've been to Angelsey (in early 2000),
examples shown in the folding and fracturing volume have
much more relevance. I started to work through Turcotte &
Schubert to understand something about continuum mechanics,
but plan to switch to the 3rd volume in your series.
Superposing folds is such a lot of fun! I got the students
to do it with me in the class, using paper and mouse pads. I
think they enjoyed it.

Regards
Stephen White