Dear Prof. Gale,

    I'd be interested in getting copies of paper presentations on eye
movement skills in relation to safety in driving. This area needs to be
explored esp. in our country.  My current interest in relationship of eye
movements in relation to academic achievement. Thank you.
VIVIAN DYHONGPO, O.D.
Vision Care Optical Clinic
69 Juan Luna St., Cebu City 6000 Philippines