From: Diana Rodriguez [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 3:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: REGARD FROM PERÚ!

Dear Members List:
Thanks for your previous answers.
Now, I would like to know your opinion about the importance to teach E.B.M
to students of the schools of Medicine.
Is it important as a subject in the curriculum at the Pre-grade level?.
Should the Professors teach the courses using the instruments that E.B.M
preconize ?
I would like to know what is happening in your countries about it.
Thanks in advance.
                               Sincerely.

                                                       Diana Rodriguez M.D.
                                        C.E.U Universidad Peruana Cayetano
Heredia.

DISCLAIMER:  The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to
this message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error.  Thank you.