I have been trying to find an on-line EBM journal club to join.
I have done a few courses in EBM and am in the process of doing a diploma
in Medicines in Healthcare at the School of Pharmacy London.
I did join a local land based journal club, however there was not sufficient
interest in our area to keep it going.
I am not of an ability to teach EBM but wondered about starting such a club
up as the only one I found was in Germany. My German language is very poor
so this one would be inaccessible to me.
If anyone knows of an EBM journal club on-line already in existence please
point me in the right direction, or if not anyone with any ideas of how to
start one, I would be grateful for your advice.
Yours faithfully
Karen