If anybody has a copy of this article and could let me have a copy privately
I would be grateful,

Or if they know where I can read a copy locally in Coventry

First-hand accounts of emotional experiences in autism: a qualitative
analysis.  Jones RSP, Zahl A, Huws JC.  DISABILITY & SOCIETY 16 (3):
393-401 MAY 2001

I have reason to believe this article may contain quotes from peoples
websites which has been used in a dishonest and disrespectful way by the
author. I wish to ascertain the veracity of this, and leave it to the
autistic community on line to have a full right of reply.

Larry

are now located at: