I am part of a team of researchers working on a 3-year, MRC-
funded project reviewing housing/built environment and
health. One area we are currently looking at is housing
design/modification/structure and injuries and I would be most
grateful if any list member could identify any systematic
reviews, controlled trials or other studies looking specifically
at the housing environment and injuries.

In addition, if you are aware of any systematic reviews or
current or completed trials looking at any aspect of
housing/neighbourhoods and health we would, also, find this
very useful.

Thank you, in advance, for your response and I will be pleased
to collate and circulate any replies.

Lesley Sander