I could well be interested! If its still available, is there a way I can
see what the talks are about? Also times - I wouldn't be able to get
there early from here, so I might miss some. (So if someone nearer Bath
is interested, they should go. I'm in Derbysshire, and working Thurs
eve!)
Thanks very much for passing it round,
Cora Greenhill
In message <[log in to unmask]>,