On 25 Apr 2001, at 12:11, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Date sent:              Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:11:59 EDT
Send reply to:          "For the exchange of news,              ideas and requests
concerning simuliidae*"              <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   [log in to unmask]
Subject:                Re: seeking a barrier to larval movement
To:                     [log in to unmask]

To change your listing on Simuliidae please send the following 2 separate
messages to: [log in to unmask]

First leave the list.     Using your original address of
[log in to unmask] send:-
 signoff simuliidae

Next, to join under the new name using your new address
send:-

join simuliidae yourfirstname lastname

This should change your listing.

John Davies,  Listowner