Hello there,

I am looking for subjects for a on-line study that I am running as part of my PhD.

Every participants will enter a draw and can win £ 100. At the end of the study I will send to all the participants an e-mail with the name of the winner.

If you want to take part in the study just reply to this e-mail and I will assign you the Web address where you will find a questionnaire to fill in.

To enter the prize you are required to complete the questionnaire seriously and answer to all the questions.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nadia Olivero

Nadia Olivero
Department of Psychology, UCL, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT

phone  : 020 7679 5363
fax    : 020 7436 4276
e-mail : [log in to unmask]