I have found these options calculators to be generally reliable. The
source, in JavaScript, is visible in the page, and can readily be
translated into any other language. Perhaps elsewhere on the site there is
some documentation of this particular algorithm's provenance.

http://www.chrysolite.com/models/cbnd.htm

Kit Baum
Boston College Economics

--On Monday, April 2, 2001 13:33 +0200 "M.J. van der Leij"

Kit Baum    [log in to unmask]    http://fmwww.bc.edu/ec-v/baum.fac.html