        Here are two titles that may be of help to you: Mulchahey, M., First
the Bow is Bent in Study...: Dominican Education Before 1350, Toronto 1999
(Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies, Studies and Texts, 132). Also,
more recently published: Bert Roest, A History of Franciscan Education (c.
1210-1517) Leiden: Brill, 2000.
        Thomas Sullivan, OSB

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]