Dear members,

I have come upon a website that has been online since 1999 but seems not
yet to have attracted the attention that I think it deserves: The
Tertullian Homepage www.tertullian.org, with lots of materials on
Tertullian, including several scanned texts of his writings. The site was
created by Robert Pearse ([log in to unmask]), an enthusiast who
describes himself as a freelance software consultant in Ipswich, Suffolk. I
have not yet studied the site thoroughly, but what I have seen so far
leaves me very impressed. Check it out!

    Otfried

Dr. Otfried Lieberknecht, Product Manager Digital Products
office: [log in to unmask], http://www.amazon.de
    tel +49 (0)811 882-540, fax 882-380
home: [log in to unmask], http://www.lieberknecht.de
    Munich tel +49 (0)89 76775703, Berlin tel +49 (0)30 8516675
    mobile: +49 (0)1706771396

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]