Box B-2
Peking University
Beijing,100871
China
April 13, 2001

Sorry for interruption…...
--------------------------Inquiry about application to the Graduate Program at your department

Dear Mr. Yeung Wai Chung,Henry,

I am going to graduate as a B.A from the Department Geography at Beijing University, the most distinguished university in China. Now I have a plan to further my graduate study of geography in Singapore and I just got to know that your department offers some research-based graduate programs leading to M.A. and Ph.D. degrees. I have browsed the website of your department and found out that it fits my academic interests very well. Now I am wondering if it's too late for me to submit my application (my desired entrance date is Fall, 2001) and , what’s more important, how well are the chances for me to be offered financial aids since my enrollment will finally dependent on some form of financial aids. I would greatly appreciate your kindly assistance.

Attached is Personal Statement. In addition, my GPA during undergraduate study is 3.41 and the score of GRE is 2160(verbal:650, quantitive:790, analytic:720) and TOEFL 640.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely,

Hou Quan

数码精品新上市,酷   http://shopping.263.net/category21.htm