Colleagues

A few weeks ago I sent you some information on the availability of Environment-Behaviour Research on the Pacific Rim, the proceedings of the PaPER '98 Conference held here in Sydney.  How silly of me, as several of you pointed out (no, you didn't use the word "silly," but you could have) not to include either the table of contents or credit card ordering information.  So ... here we are with both in PDF format -- the first PDF is the table of contents, the second is the order form (and a photo of the University at graduation) which can be sent with a cheque or faxed back with credit card details and signature.  Sorry to hit you with this twice, and for any cross-posting if you are on more than one EB listserv.  I hope it will now be easier to order, if you wish, Environment-Behaviour Research on the Pacific Rim.

Best wishes

gary