--- Ray McGlone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> These courses aren't designed to income generate. As
> a Course Director I can
> honestly say we only break even usually.

Depends what you mean by income generate. Part of the
funding for one of the RTO's relies on course fees -
is that income generation or covering cost of
providing a course. One could reasonably charge
£300/day commercially for ones services on a course.

> Although it is obviously in the Trust's interest to
> support the local course
> to make sure that the local staff are trained!

Thus you are still working for the trust in a training
capacity - hence no leave need be taken.

Cheers Fred.