You may be referring to the Modo Orandi Sancti Dominci (Codex Rossianus 3 in
the Vatican Library), the Zurich: Belser Verlag, 1995 limited edition with
translation and commentary in English by Leonard E. Boyle. and Jean-Claude
Schmitt.

Thomas Sullivan, OSB

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]