I apologise for cross-posting but I'm having trouble translating the following, which comes from the costume list for a fifteenth-century sacra rappresentazione in Padua.  It's possible that the words in brackets are obscure local variants of established words, and/or that they are the result of my inadequate transcription skills.  Either way I'm hoping that someone can make an intelligent guess at what they might mean;

'vestis de Sirico [blano] cum stelis de auro cum sex [presuris?] de perlis pro Maria et triginta planetas de perlis ad [manitas] pro Maria'

'una corona de argento aurento cum lapidibus cum quatordeci [pasetis?] pro Maria'

All suggestions appreciated

laura