Dear Carol,
                  This sounds more like St Bridget of Sweden (c. 1303-1391),
who founded the Bridgettine order (still around) with a double monastery at
Vadstena. She spent a lot of time bullying the pope to come back from
Avignon and generally trying to get him to pull his socks up. She had
revelations which she dictated to her confessors; these are still extant,
though apparently theologians have had doubts as to their orthodoxy. They
were often political- I bet the pope wished she had been legendary!- or
concerning the souls of individuals, but she also had at least one vision
about the birth of Christ, and claimed that the whole thing took place
without any of the pain and mess we usually associate with childbirth
(Bridget had had 8 children, so one can understand how she felt!).
If the video clip really was about the Irish Bridget, it sounds like parts
of her legend had got mixed up with that of her Swedish namesake.

Regards

Lena Wahlgren-Smith