Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 14:28:40 -0600
From: Dan Kauwell <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Visualising Information Spaces

Martin, Someone pointed me at your Visualising Information Spaces page
today and I want to thank you for this valuable resource. Also, I was
wondering how one goes about getting listed on your page. We have developed
an interface to search engines (and/or any web based database) that renders
the search results in a GUI. The "search space" can then be saved, edited
and shared with others. It is currently available for free download in it's
"pre-beta" form. Works on any Windows machine.
http://www.visit.uiuc.edu  Thanks, Dan

Dan Kauwell
http://www.visit.uiuc.edu
Office Phone: (217) 244-9682