Today is my last day at UKOLN. After five and half happy and interesting
years I've decided to have a small career break and take some time off.

Sadly this means that I have to relinquish the management/ownership of
lis-pub-libs as jiscmail list owners must have an ac.uk e-mail address.

Your new list owner will be Sally Criddle, UKOLN's Resource Co-ordinator.
Her e-mail address is

and any mail sent to generic list owner's address

will now go to her.

I hope to remain as a member of the list and will now be e-mailable at

Finally many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the list over the
last five years and made it into such a useful resource for UK public
librarians.

Sarah Ormes
Public Library Networking Focus
UKOLN, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY

Join lis-pub-libs, the UK mailing list for public librarians.
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/lis-pub-libs.html

Tel. 01225 826711
Fax. 01225 826838