London Public Library (Ont. CDA) is again asking for your help.We are in
the process of building a new Central Library and request information on
the following subject. As with my past messages I'm sorry for any cross
posting of this message you might get.

Thanks in advance

Al Neely

1. Does your library allow food and/or beverages in the library?  If so
are they allowed only at your Central Library, only at your Branches, or
at all locations?

2. Does your library have a formal written food and beverage policy?

3.  Does your library restrict where food and beverages can be consumed
or do you allow food and beverages any where in the library?

4. Does your library offer the public use of a cafe or vending
machines?  If vending machines where are they located?

5.  Does your library allow the public to bring in their own food and
beverages?

6.  What are some of the major problems your library has encountered
since allowing food and beverages to be consumed at the library?

Nancy Collister
London Public Library
519-471-4000
Fax # 519-663-9013  Attention:  Nancy Ward.