I am really happy that somebody raised this question. I have lived abroad for
most of my academic life and I have noticed that many times calls for papers or
information on conferences are sent at the very last minute.
It would be great if scholars in Italy and abroad started thinking about this
problem and considered the importance of sharing information on important
events with colleagues that live in foreign countries.

Thanks
Anna De Fina