The studio-space <http://www.studio-space.net> Virtual Learning Environment
for Art and Design has a multi-media capable knowledge-base and appropriate
web-based tools for
dropping in, authoring, sharing accessing and creating inter-operable and
re-usable resources. If there is an interest in systems that can support
and also manage this kind of knowledge capture, creation and dissemination
this might be a useful prototype.

Jenny Ure
NetCulture Regional Coordinator
CLUES Centre