Actually, I get two copies of everything on HEN, Janice -
including of course your letter re multiple copies. Can
anything be done about this, Adam, David et al? (Not this
Al, I hasten to add). I think we should be told

Alex

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:11:07 -0800 Janice Price
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Thanks to all who answered. I seem to be the only one
graced with self-renewing copies of Mel's message. I've
notified our IS department.
> Thanks,
> j.
>

> Janice Price, M.Ed., RN
> HIV Research Coordinator
> Swedish Medical Center
> 747 Broadway, Rm. 833
> Seattle, WA  98122
> Phone:  206.386.2523
> Fax:  206.386.6121
> Beeper:  206.405.6634
> Email:  [log in to unmask]
>
> "Add your light to the sum of light. Do it with patience
and love, and respect for the depth and difficulty of the
task." LT

Alex Scott-Samuel
EQUAL (Equity in Health Research and Development Unit)
Department of Public Health
University of Liverpool
Whelan Building
Quadrangle