From: Felice Musicco [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 8:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: R: Medical software for the Compaq iPAQ pocket PC

 I have developed some applets for palm and handbase (see my website
 http://web.tiscalinet.it/musicco ) apache score and GCS calculation, NNT.
  See http://www.ddhsoftware.com/gallery.html?show=Medical
 and other links from my web pages
 hope this helps
 Felice Musicco
 Dr. Felice Musicco
 Hospital Pharmacist in Rome Italy
 IFO, Polo oncologico e dermatologico, Rome
 tel. +39 06 5417582
 myWeb: http://web.tiscalinet.it/musicco/