From: Mark Priestley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 March 2001 12:03
To: Disability-Research
Cc: DAN Mail; Office
Subject: RE: "Towards Inclusion--civil rights for disabled people"

Hi

response I mentioned yesterday "Towards Inclusion--civil rights for disabled
people" at the following web page:

http://www.dfee.gov.uk/consultations/consult_doc.cfm

There is a page error, which means that links to the preface and
introduction don't work but the substantive sections of the report do.

Important: this document is open to consultation until 8 June. You can
complete a consultation questionnaire online and give your views.

Hope that helps.

Best Wishes

Mark Priestley

Centre for Disability Studies