Hi all

I was flabbergasted today to lern that I have been elected as a councillor
on the National Autistic Society in the UK. I am very pleased that people
decided that it was worth while voting for an Aspie,

I think we have a long way to go yet to get anything like the proper
proportion of representation in the societies that are supposed to look
after the interests of Autism, and to be honest I did not think that I would
succeed in getting elected. I don't know for certain but I think I may be
the only AC on the Council at the moment, I was the only declared AC who was
standing anyway.

Larry

are now located at: