I have color slides of Peter Singer protest at Princeton U, October
1999.  Includes the general demo, Phyllis Rubenstein in CD group,
several under arrest, press conference, etc.  Also have one of protest
outside of sham "ADA Tenth Anniversary Celebration" in 2000, being held
by NYC's Mayor, who violates the ADA every day.
And photos of DR issue-advocacy work, and many of barriers in the built
environment.

These photos are copyrighted, but I will consider any equitable &
ethical offer for licensing their use.

Jim Davis

are now located at: