In article <[log in to unmask]>, Gautam
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>Or Stevens-Johnson syndrome more correctly.
>An extreme variant of erythema multiforme (may get more info looking
>this up). Barely mentioned in most medical texts, because rare although
>potentially dangerous if extreme.

Am I incorrect in thinking that SJS and erythema multiforme are now
considered separate conditions?

Cheers
--
Jel Coward

The UK Wilderness Emergency Medical Technician  and Command Physician course is
on 4-10th November 2001 at Glenmore Lodge in Scotland

http://www.wildmedic.org
http://www.wemsi.org

'There's no such thing as bad weather - just bad  clothing"
                                                Anon Norwegian