Dear all,
We are currently expanding our Clinical Librarian web site
(http://www.le.ac.uk/li/lgh/library/clinlib.htm).  It now includes our
detailed project plan.  We are also putting together tips on setting up a
service, a recent bibliography and links to other CL sites and services.  If
you have tips, a site and / or service that we can link to, or have a
published article about the concept, please send details to me at one of the
email addresses below.  Eventually we hope to have a bulletin board and
create a virtual clinical librarian community where ideas and experiences
can be shared.  Any experiences on how useful, effective or easy bulletin
boards are to set up and maintain would also be valued.

Thanks

Linda

Linda Ward
Clinical Librarian
Education Centre Library
Leicester General Hospital, UHL NHS Trust
Gwendolen Rd
LE4 5PW
Tel. 0116 2588124
Email  [log in to unmask]