Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 15:33:43 -0600
From: Mel STORM <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Central Renaissance Conference

Dear Jerry,

Emporia State is hosting the Central Renaissance Conference this coming September 21-22 and I'm trying to get the word out as widely as possible.  Russ Meyer suggested that you might be able to help me publicize the meeting to the Spenser Society.  He speculated also that you may be on the Spenser list--of which he is not a member.  My contacts tend to be medieval, so if you are connected with any electronic lists that reach Early Modern/Renaissance scholars, I would appreciate any help you could give me in disseminating an electronic call for papers.

Thanks,
Mel Storm
Dept of English
Emporia State University