--- Erik Goossens <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >
HI NL

> Yes, in our PT Programm at the Vrije Universiteit
> Brussel, dissection of
> the human body is a major in the first 2
> semesters... (3 hours a week
> for a total of some 60 hours if I recall it right).
> Not spooky, but rather smelly after 6 months of
> prep-work and going into
> deep structures... We were allowed to light perfumed
> candles and sticks
> etc. to get a more acceptable 'nasal atmosphere'
> rather than getting the
> creeps and irritation of the
> formaldehyd-prepared-bodies (wasn't that a
> cancerogenous agent ?)
>
> Now that you mention it, I guess Hannibal is the
> next movie to go and
> see...
>
> Cheers

Erik, I love you (if I am allowed to say so and I am
not sarcastic or something).

Clarice was so courageous in Silence Of The Lambs.
Do you remember when she doesn't put that cream under
her nose before she had a proper smell of "it"?
She had tears in her eyes (but she didn't swallow
them).

I love the Vrije Universiteit Brussel -- or Universite
Libre De Bruxelles, in proper French! :-)-- and I am
Belgian.

Would you offer a PhD or MS or whatever?

I would love to practice some dissection ... among
other things.

Clarice ... sorry ... Noemi!

=====
Noemi Lee,PT