--- [log in to unmask] wrote: > Dear Noemi,
> With who do you work?  I teach Leduc Metod in the
> Unites States.  I know that
> Professor Leduc teaches in England. And you?  What
> do you do?  Thanks for
> letting me know.  Best regards.  AMVNewman

Dear Anne-Marie,

Thank you.

I will reply as soon as possible.

I think I need 10 days of peaceful retreat. (that
means that I have only 5 days left for the rest of the
year!)

I studied the Leduc course (nice guy!) and the Vodder
course (very meticulous).

I do my own stuff while maintaining some basics from
both schools.

I would be most happy to show you, directly on you.
(difficult to describe). It is quite simple. I am sure
you can do it.

Kindest regards,

Noemi