--- Chukuka Enwemeka <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >
There was no message in your email. Please resend
> it.
>

> Chukuka S. Enwemeka, P.T., Ph.D., FACSM
> Professor & Chairman, Dept. of Physical Therapy
> University of Kansas Medical Center
> 3901 Rainbow Boulevard
> Kansas City, KS 66160-7601
>
> Email: [log in to unmask]
> Phone: (913)588-6799
> Fax: (913)588-4568

Thank you for your perseveration!

I wonder what happened ....!

Here is what I sent:

I would like to know if a Ph.D directly related
to the lymphatic system and lymphoedema exist on
earth.

                 Also, I would like to back up with
scientifical evidence my own "approach".

                 I have the support and tutor of a
scientist but I was wondering if a Ph.D in that field
would speed-up the process of scient. evidence.

                 As you know, funding in physiotherapy
research is just ridiculous!
But who cares about physio research?!

                Your input would be nicely