--- [log in to unmask] wrote: > Dear Noemi,
> I understand your feelings when you speak about
> peace brought by your work.
> I know that there is somewhere a lot done for small
> reward.  I know and I
> feel it because I had a good exposure to the work
> done in England.  I care
> more about the quality of what I do than about how
> much it pays.  It is not
> compatible with every situation.  I feel that
> everybody would have to be able
> to fulfill her/his dreams with the fruit of her/his
> work...This sounds so
> obvious buttttttttttt.  It is late, Noemi.  Sleep
> well.  Thank you for your
> posts.  Anne-Marie

Dear Anne-Marie,

I would love to reply to your post but I have to go
..!
And it's not raining yet outside!!
More crowd in the subway! GREAT!

I would like to thank you and all the recent posts.
It is just GREAT.
Lots of food for thoughts. About so many things and
the weather included. Just read Curt's post. Food for
thought too!

Who said that some topics are off topics?!

Philosophy -and even poetry- are part of
physiohterapy!!

Mel, you are wrong!

:-)

Noemi